- Collect data for Waterfront global operations from regions and commercial supply chain and enter data into ShipNet accurately and develop required calculations
- Interpret data received, ensuring the data collected is accurate and reasonable.
- Responsible for conducting enquiries, if data does not agree with requirements, and follow up with operations group
- Produce high quality quarterly reports working with the Operations Manager which can be used by Operations Manager to assess performance and to set future goals for global shipping operations
- Maintain port performance tracking and analysis database
- Process and pay monthly vessel hire payments. Coordinate any adjustments & errors with vessel owners/brokers/operators
- Track and analyze bunker and fuel purchases
- Post-secondary education (Bachelor Degree or Diploma or Certificate) in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline or 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel, in order to maintain quarterly reports and improve reporting capabilities
- Ability to accurately gather and enter data into database
- Ability to work under pressure where critical information is required to meet tight deadlines and delays and/or errors can have significant implications
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Interested in the Shipping/Logistics industry and desire to further develop in the role
Please visit our website at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities to submit your cover letter and resume.