Candidate with many years experience and good references, seeks Marine Industry Position
- Ability to handle numerous responsibilities and able to work on weekends, nights, holidays, while on duty.
- A considerate team-player with aspirations to succeed and great problem solving skill and high work ethics.
- Experiences with British Columbia Maritime Employers Association, Canadian Border Services Agency, Canadian Food Inspection Agency,
- Transport Canada, and Port Warden as well as in intermodal transport, terminal operations, import/export documentation.
- Familiar with various Charter parties and “sales agreement” terms.
- Fluent in Arabic (only oral), German, English and Portuguese both written and oral and knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel and Word).
- Good communication skills with an attention to detail and e exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter who is able to work independently, and exceptionally focused, flexible, organized, detail oriented.
- Strong knowledge of physical operations of containerized vessels, concentrates, liquids, logs, and petcoke as well as Port Estimates.
- Worked with many diverse staff members in various positions to accomplish daily tasks and deliver excellent customer service.
- Pre-arrival to post-departure, documentation and settlement of final disbursement account for services rendered
Please ask for Resume #349