COSCO SHIPPING Lines Co. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as COSCO SHIPPING Lines) is born with the integrated container businesses of CHINA SHIPPING and its predecessor COSCO and has been running for business since March 1st, 2016. After the merger, COSCO SHIPPING Lines has expanded the business scale and its service networks by covering 267 ports in 85 countries and regions worldwide. By the end of November 2017, it’s been ranked the 4th place in the world and the 1st place in Asia.
COSCO SHIPPING Lines (Canada) Inc. is one of the COSCO SHIPPING Lines’ subsidiary companies in the world. We are now seeking two knowledgeable and dedicated Full Time Import Coordinators to join our Customer Service team in Vancouver Downtown, BC.
- Handle and resolve customers queries on their Import shipments
- Assist customers with freight releases at terminals
- Assist with re-submission of bills to Canada Customs
- Coordinate with terminals and other departments to complete documentation process for inbound vessels.
- Follow up CBSA inspected containers
- Provide arrival notices to customers upon requests
- Prepare and generate vessel reports for various departments
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Junior College degree or higher
- Familiar with CBSA/terminals’ system, IRIS2 system preferred
- Good communication skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications (e.g. Excel, Word) and can adapt to new and different software systems.
- Must be Canadian Resident or Canadian Permanent Resident