At ZIM we are committed to providing our clients around the world with reliable and flexible shipping solutions based on expertise gained from over 70 years of experience.
This is the ideal role for an individual that thrives in a fast paced office environment. Our office encourages work life balance with employees and fosters a fun, relaxed work environment.
Overall, we are looking for a proactive individual who takes initiative and is able to effectively prioritize their responsibilities.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Coordinator will manage an existing account portfolio with a focus on promoting profitable trade lanes in accordance with established monthly and quarterly marketing targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain a call cycle to ensure customer satisfaction, execution of account development strategies and prospecting new business.
- Serve as the principle point of contact for customer rate requests and on-going price negotiations.
- Monitor and manage account’s business volume and revenue metrics within our company CRM system.
- Target and develop new business opportunities with the objective of increasing revenue and market share.
- Maintain and log sales activities in the CRM system.
- Generate periodic customer forecast figures.
- Participate in global tender process (in conjunction with the Sales Manager).
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite -- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Customer service oriented and a team player
How to Proceed:
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential.