Congratulations to Victor Yim who has been promoted to the position of Assistant Vice President of COSCO SHIPPING Lines (Canada) Inc.effective immediately. Mr. Yim was with China Shipping (Canada) Agency Co. Ltd for 17 years before the merger and held various senior management positions throughout organization. Mr. Yim will now assume responsibility for the following:
- Managing the Equipment Control & Supply Chain Department and overseeing the Marine Operation Department;
- Enhancing vendor relationship of the Departments’ management for efficient and effective cost control operation;
- Coordinate strategic vendor sourcing, delivering products as expected in terms of cost competitiveness & delivery of quality services received;
- Providing corporate executive support in the collective bargaining processes of railroads, stevedoring, ports, pilotage, towage, trucks, off docks, etc.; and
- He will be responsible for supporting the President’s direction and coordinating the business operations of COSCO SHIPPING Lines (Canada) Inc.