Technical Institute graduate preferably in Marine Engineering or relevant subject.
Previous working experience in a shipping company would be an advantage.
Good computer knowledge.
Applicant should be able to handle the following duties:
- Attending ships’ spare parts/stores/lube-oil procurement for a fleet of 5 vessels
- Screening requisitions, check and compare quotations from suppliers and dispatch to vessels
- Organizing voyage repair and storage/spares arrangement
- Monitoring ships’ performance, speed, bunker and lube-oil consumption
- Assisting the Fleet Manager in daily operation, planned maintenance, inventory system and monthly report
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
All information provided by the applicant will be used for recruitment purposes only and handled in strict confidence.