COSCO SHIPPING Lines is one of the major ocean carriers in the world. We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for helping customers regarding their shipments in our Vancouver office, located at Suite 2288 – 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC V7X 1K8.
This is a junior, full time union excluded position based on 37.5 hours per week in our Customer Service Department.
• Handle and resolve customers’ queries on their shipments
• Assist customers with issues/concerns with the terminals
• Follow up on shipments and monitor the shipments’ status
• Coordinate with rails, marine terminals and other departments with regards to customers’ shipments
• Provide required information and/or documents to customers in time
• Prepare and generate reports for various departments
• Junior College degree or higher
• Attention to details
• Good verbal and written communication skills and customer service orientation
• Good team player and problem solving skills
• Strong time management and able to handle and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications (e.g. Excel, Word) and can adapt to new and different systems easily.
• Willing to learn
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.